One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:52 am

"...Elle never had an abortion." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 am

"Wait..you didn't know? Are you sure she didn't?" Cassie asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:06 am

"I'm sure she didn't. She knows how I feel about that." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:07 am

"Oh well...I'm hoping she didn't hide it from you. Maybe I misheard or something." Cassie shrugged.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:14 am

"She said she got an abortion?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 am

"Well...yeah..." Cassie said. "I am so, so sorry to bring it up. She was on the phone and I just came back home with the kids. I don't know if I was supposed to hear but it was bad timing on my part."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 am

John shook his head then tried to stop himself from punching a wall.

"I can't believe this." John muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:25 am

"I'm sorry John." Cassie said, approaching John and hugging him. "I shouldn't have said anything, I thought you knew...God, she's going to fire me for telling you."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:33 am

"She's not going to know you told me. I'll say...I don't know what I'll say...I'm too pissed to think." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:34 am

Cassie gently rubbed his back while she continued to hug him. "You don't deserve to go through this. I can't believe she'd hide something like this from you."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:40 am

John accepted the hug and calmed down a bit.

"I can't fucking believe her." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 am

"That's totally selfish to do." Cassie said, shaking her head. "I still can't get over that she'd hide something like that from you."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:47 am

"It is. I told her how much I didn't agree with abortion yet she did it anyway." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 am

Cassie shook her head. "That is so wrong."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 am

John nodded.

"I need a beer." John muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:52 am

"I'll get you one." Cassie said, pulling away from John. She went to the fridge and got a beer before she handed it to him. "Need anything else." She said beginning to rub his shoulder as she stood next to him.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:55 am

"No I'm fine." John muttered again as he opened his beer then took a sip of it.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:58 am

"You don't look fine." Cassie said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 am

"I just need to calm down before I punch a damn wall." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:13 am

She nodded. "Well if you need anything, just ask."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 am

"Will do." John said as he sat down at the table.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 am

Cassie smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to go give the kids their lunch." She said grabbing the plates of food and walking into the living room.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:22 am

John nodded before he took a large sip of beer.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:24 am

Elle walked downstairs after her nap. She walked into the kitchen and smiled when she saw John.

"Hey babe. You're home." She said, pecking him on the lips.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:32 am

John didn't say anything he just glared at Elle before he got up and walked out of the kitchen.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next