One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:43 am

"Whoah, whoah. What's going on?" Elle said, grabbing John's arm.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:48 am

John ripped his arm away from Elle.

"Leave me the fuck alone." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:52 am

Elle looked at John in shock. "What the hell is wrong with you?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:53 am

"Oh like you don't already fucking know." John said, turning to face Elle with anger in his eyes.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:00 am

"Baby, talk to me. What did I do?" Elle asked, grabbing John's hands.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:18 pm

"You got an abortion! How the hell could you do that when you know how against it I am?!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Elle covered her mouth at what John yelled."How did you-? You heard me? I'm so sorry John..." She said, her eyes beginning to water.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:08 pm

"Don't even start, I don't care. You're so beyond selfish it's not even funny!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:21 pm

"John! Please, just let me explain." Elle said as she began to cry. "I panicked, I didn't know what else to do. It's my biggest regret, I should've told you but I was scared..and it was complicated."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:11 pm

"Didn't know what to do?! That's a load of crap! You had many options and you just decided to give it up!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:20 pm

"I thought it was my only option! You act like it was easy for me to give up our baby, but it wasn't." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:18 pm

"Don't try to turn around and act like you're not in the wrong because you are. You've always known I never liked abortion and you know you could have told me. You just didn't a crap about anyone but yourself." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:14 am

"That's not it! Damn it, John! If I could've told you I would've, but I was scared!" Elle screamed back through her tears. "And if you were in my position you would've been too! We weren't together, we messing around, I was still with Adam, you were still going home to Kimberly most nights...I didn't know what else to do. I got scared, John. I found out I was pregnant and life wasn't stable enough to bring a child into this world at that time." Elle said before she plopped down into a chair and put her face into her hands as she began to cry.

"And don't you fuckin' dare say it was easy for me to do, cause it wasn't. I fuckin' regret every single day of my god damn life John." She said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:55 am

"You still should have fucking told me. Maybe not then but later on especially since when you were pregnant with the twins we talked about abortion and you didn't say a thing." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm

"How am I supposed to bring something like that when I know you'd flip?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:45 pm

"At least you wouldn't be lying to me." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:29 pm

"John I am so, so, so sorry." Elle said. "Please don't hate me."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

John looked around, trying to calm down then looked back at Elle and sighed.

"I don't hate you." John muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:10 pm

"Yes you do...you just screamed at me..." Elle said, crying harder.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:15 pm

John walked over to Elle slowly then wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you. You didn't deserve that at all." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:18 pm

"I am sorry...I can't say the enough..." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

"It's okay, I forgive you." John said, starting to wipe away the tears in Elle's eyes.

He hated seeing her cry and it kills him every time he becomes the reason why she's crying.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Elle sniffled. "You don't have to say that...it's okay if you do...I fucked up."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:43 pm

"I shouldn't have created such a shitty situation for us. I was my fault, I should have worn a condom when we had sex at the time." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 pm

"That doesn't matter." Elle said, shaking her head. "None of this is your fault, you were right, I am selfish."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next