One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) Empty Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

Post by Elle Cena Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm

Elle had been on the phone talking to Courtney for awhile. They'd been catching up, not having talked in awhile and wanted to see how the other was doing. So much had been going on between the both of them and it felt nice to talk to Courtney after all this time. John was supposed to be coming home and Cassie was coming home with the kids after taking them out for a bit, so she was excited to have a little peace and quiet.

She was talking on the phone and something had really been on her mind a lot. She had wanted to talk about it but just didn't know how to say it.

"Court...uh...can I tell you something?" She asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) Empty Re: Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Courtney's ear perked up with interest and concern when she heard Elle's tone of voice.

"Sure...you okay?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie) Empty Re: Secrets Revealed (John/Elle/Courtney/Cassie)

Post by Elle Cena Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm

"Well...yeah..I am fine." Elle said with a sigh. "It's just something has been on my mind a lot lately and I don't know how exactly to say it."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 pm

"Well take your time, you know I'm here for you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Elle bit her lip and she felt her eyes begin to water. "I...I don't know if I can say it. Cause if I do, it's going to change everything, I've been holding this in for so long."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

"Elle what is it? You can tell me anything." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Elle wiped her eyes and let out a deep sigh. "John's going to hate me" She said with a shake of her head. "A long time ago...I got an abortion, I couldn't tell him and I know how much he hates the idea of that."

Cassie walked in and told the kids to quietly go upstairs into the room. She heard everything Elle had said and smirked to herself, knowing she'd just struck gold with the information she heard. She hid behind the wall and listened closely to what Elle had to say.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Courtney's eyes widened.

"Why did you do it?" Courtney asked in shock.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 pm

"Because we weren't together really. He was still with Kimberly, I was still kind of sort of with Adam and I..." Elle said, stopping to cry a little. "...I just couldn't tell him. I freaked and didn't know what else to do."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 am

Courtney sighed.

"God...Elle...well...I'm sure if you're honest with him he won't get angry." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am

"He's going to hate me...he'll leave me..." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am

"No, he loves you Elle. Sure he doesn't agree with it but I doubt he would hold it against you that much as long as you explain to him why you did it." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am

"You don't understand. He told me one time he'd never look at me the same if I did something like that..I messed up..." Elle said, she perked up when she heard someone clear their throat. She wiped her eyes and turned around to see Cassie.

"Oh..sorry...I just got home with the kids. Are you busy? Cause I can go." Cassie said, coming into view.

"No, no...you're fine." Elle replied. "Court...I'll call you back later."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:29 am

Courtney sighed.

"Okay, take care Elle and don't worry everything will be okay." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:34 am

"Yeah...thanks.." Elle sniffled before she hung up the phone.

"Everything alright?" Cassie asked, pretending to be concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied, putting on a smile as she walked into the kitchen. "I'm just going to go upstairs and lay down...long day." She said.

"Sure, when John comes home I'll tell him." Cassie said.

"Thanks." Elle said before she walked upstairs.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am

John came home twenty minutes later. He walked into the house then kicked off his shoes and put his bags down. John smiled, happy to be home, then entered the kitchen, After realizing Elle wasn't there he frowned.

"Elle?" John asked before he started looking around for her.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am

"Welcome home John." She said with a wide smile. Cassie looked up when John came into the kitchen. She was fixing lunch for the kids who were playing upstairs. "Elle's upstairs asleep. She had a really long day, so I told her I'd let her rest while I keep an eye on the kids for a lot longer."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:58 am

"Oh, well thanks for that. I'm sure she appreciated that." John said with a smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:02 am

"I am sure she did too." Cassie said with a smile as she continued to make sandwiches. "I don't know how you two do it, dealing with the kids."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:14 am

"We love them, that's why we deal with it all. They're great kids." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:23 am

"I can't argue with that, they are." Cassie said. "It's great Elle was able to have kids after what happened."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:27 am

"Yeah, the miscarriage was hard on both of us." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:34 am

"A miscarriage and an abortion." Cassie said sympathetically. "Jesus...Elle totally is blessed to be able to have children."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:39 am

John was grabbing a soda from the fridge when he heard Cassie. He then froze and slowly turning to face Cassie, wondering if he heard her right.

"What?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:47 am

"The abortion. Oh...is it a sensitive topic." Cassie said. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to bring it up, I just think it's great Elle was able to still have children after all that had happened. Plus I know giving up and losing a baby is hard on any relationship."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next